Forum Title: Removing old kitchen faucet
I'm trying to replace an old leaky kitchen faucet, and have run into an issue removing it. It is the 3 hole faucet, and seems to be held just in the center. The center has a U shaped fixture, with no screws I can see or unscrew. The pull out line seems to feed out of it.. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! QJ
Category: Plumber Post By: LEAH BARBER (Reno, NV), 08/28/2016

deep well socket with a 6'' extension....

- BRENT CALDWELL (Mountain View, CA), 09/03/2017

Push the white clips out from the back side, that will release the hose so you can pull it out of the faucet. There will be a single jut at the base of the sink to unthread then the faucet can be removed. Also, be sure to use proper supply likes on the new faucet, that appears to be a toilet supply

- TRAVIS CARLSON (Lakeland, FL), 09/08/2017

What unscrews is the hex bolt within this circle.

- HEIDI THORNTON (Sayreville, NJ), 09/21/2017

Homeowner Resource Guide & Helpful Links

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779