Forum Title: Dispensing Valve
Is the only information I can find on the web about this device. Can someone tell me exactly what this is and what it does? It is leaking from the screws on the top and needs to be replaced.
Category: Plumber Post By: ELEANOR SIMS (Arlington, VA), 05/05/2016

Trap primer E&S brand.

- JAMES SMITH (League City, TX), 09/13/2017

Looks like a prap trimmer. I mean a trap primmer. It dribbles water into a nearby floor drain to keep it from drying out.siouxchief-trap-primers

- ERNEST LONG (Brockton, MA), 09/20/2017

Does the bottom pipe go into the concrete floor? It looks like a trap primer

- MISTY FIGUEROA (Fond du Lac, WI), 10/09/2017

Community Plumbing Resources & Links

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779